Google

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Arsenal will become better and better...........

After the final Champions League last week, what can I say about this team they are very unlucky to win their first trophy for the Champions League. Only 14 minutes left to grab the first victory, they conceded 2 goals in five minutes only. They played with 10 men after Jens Lehmann saw a red card, became the first player to be sent off in a Champions League final and the 63rd red card of Wenger's decade at the club. But they still can take a lead before half time with brilliant header from Sol Campbell after free kick taken by Henry, he escaped his marker Oleguer to jump and power a bullet of a header into the corner of the net. After that, even Arsenal play only with 10 players, Barca men still look struggle to break up Arsenal defence. Until last minutes Barce got 2 goals for a short time, what can I say here they are lucky. I believe if both teams played with 11 players, I'm sure Arsenal team can win the trophy. After the game, I can see how dissapointment on their faces. Again, Arsenal can get better for next season. With future of Henry had been confirmed (after signed new contract), the combination between the seniors player and youngster players (like Cesc Fabregas, Van Persie, Senderos and etc. ) this team can be stronger and stronger. The good news for Arsenal fans now is their new signing, Tomas Rosicky one of Czech Republic star. This is what I'm waiting from last season to see this versatile midfielder to play with Arsenal. Even I'm not Arsenal's fan, I'm support this club because the style of their games. They always to play attacking game and I'm not getting bored when watched their games. It's an entertaining games. The ability of Arsene Wenger to keep track young player and become a potential star very attract my attention. As a club with no money power to purchase big name like Chealsea, Real Madrid and Manchester United done, this ability is important to keep this team to stay as among the strong team in Europe and even in the world.

No comments: